Jewels by AS carefully selects its collection with the utmost care. However, if you are not satisfied with your new product, it is possible to return it.
All products have a cooling-off period of 30 days, which starts on the day you receive the last product of your order. Within this period, the return process must be initiated. The item may be returned if the item:
- is undamaged
- is unused
- is complete; with original packaging,
- falls within the period of 30 days after receipt
- the defect does not fall outside the warranty period.
If the product does not meet the above conditions, depreciation may be charged. If the product is no longer sellable, the depreciation may increase to 100%.
If you have received a damaged product, please let us know as soon as possible. Don't wait too long!
Please refer to the warranty page if you are unsure about the warranty period.
RETURNING FROM THE NETHERLANDS AND BELGIUM
- Go to https://www.jewelsbyas.nl log on into your account and follow the instructions to receive a return label.
- Use a sturdy package to pack the product, make sure the product is well protected and cannot move freely to prevent damage during transport.
- Don't forget to include the return form, which you will receive by email. Otherwise, there is a good chance that your return processing will be delayed.
- Drop off your package at a PostNL service point. When you hand in your return shipment, you will receive a shipping receipt. Keep this shipping receipt safe. Within five working days after we receive your return, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of the return package by email.
Note: As a customer, you are responsible for your return shipment. Therefore, we recommend that you insure your package. If something goes wrong, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we receive your return, we will notify you by email. The item will be assessed to see if it is still in good condition and complete. If this is the case, we will proceed with the return process.
If the item has been worn and is therefore damaged, we will charge you for this. These costs are equal to the sale price of the item you paid for, or to the amount of the costs we have to incur to have the item repaired. In this case, we will contact you first before processing your return.
If the product is defective or damaged, we will assess whether it is covered by warranty or not. If a defect can be repaired under warranty, there will be no costs for you. If the defect is not covered by warranty, we will contact you about the handling.
HANDLING YOUR RETURN
From the moment we receive your return, we will refund the purchase amount to you as soon as possible and always within a maximum period of 14 days. We will refund via the same payment method you used to pay.
If the products are not in new condition, as a result of which we cannot immediately offer them for sale again in the Jewels by AS online shop, we will contact you about the handling. In this case, it is possible that costs will be charged, as described earlier.